Saturday 11 February 2012

My love of photography has been totally rekindled !! After a dismal winter of studio shoots which are all interesting and great fun but ultimately very similar in nature its lovely to get out into the great outdoors into the vast studio of the North Coast. My new project which will run for a year is an epic undertaking which if it works out will produce work that could really make our name. My model / Muse / Partner in this venture the simply stunning Nadine is a joy to work with and it is that above every other factor that gives me the confidence that this is gonna be an awesome project. At the moment I am being cagey about releasing details of this project for security but I promise to release more as we go along. It is very arty very creative and I LOVE it already after only one day of shooting .... Follow along here for more news as it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment