Monday 23 January 2012






Thinking of getting married ? Choosing your wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you will have to make (apart from who to marry). I offer a range of wedding packages to suit all tastes and budgets from the classic full leather album to the simple full digital package where the images are supplied to you on disc. There are a load of options in between those two. I promise to be one of the best value photographers you will find so please give me a call and come meet me to discuss what i can do for you to make your big day as special as possible. I always go the extra mile for my clients and when you book me you get me from the bride getting ready right through to the first dance as a married couple. I am now taking bookings for weddings so please contact me you wont regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment